For 2013: New Year’s Resolution
(Keeping ANY one of these resolutions will be a bonus for this year)
1. Keep following my dream to become a writer – I will keep blogging anything remotely interesting in my life, thoughts, ideas until I piece together enough drama for my first novel.
2. I aim to be a happier person – I will count slowly from 1 to 10 and breathe in and out slowly as soon as anyone makes me feel sad, angry, annoyed or negative. I will try to beat the moment and smile.
3. I hope to create a year’s worth of happy memories with my Princess Lily and King Myles. I hope to go to the zoo, go for a picnic, go to the library, have a BBQ, feed the ducks, visit a farm and spend a lot more time out in the open when it’s not raining or cold.
4. I hope to join in with either a reading challenge or writing challenge. I will most likely go for the easier option – reading. This will help me explore more writing techniques, more ideas, and will help me to achieve resolution 1.
5. I will work harder at work, play harder after work, read more, write more and smile more!
Happy New Year to you all!
May 2013 bring goodness and better things for us all!