Just Finished – City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.
Considering we are still in February 10/12 books is a good start for 2013. Looks like I will finish this reading list with ease.
Here is my reading list so far: –
1. Life of Pi by Yann Martell
(Started 07/01/13 – Finished reading 12/01/13).
2. Forever by Judy Blume
(Started 27/01/13 – Finished 28/01/13).
3. Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
(Started 05/02/13 – Finished 10/02/13).
4. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
(Started on 11/02/13 – Finished 18/02/13)
5. Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
(Started on 13/01/13 – Finished 16/01/13).
6. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
(Started 23/01/13 – Finished 27/01/13).
8. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
This book has to be replaced. Somehow I’ve already read it but I don’t remember the ending and I don’t remember what I thought of this book. I only know that whilst reading the first few pages and flicking through the book, I remember having read it already.
9. Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson
(Started 18/01/13 – Finished 21/01/13).
10. The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
(Started 30/01/13 – Finished 04/02/13).
11. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
(Started 09/02/13 – Finished 10/02/13).
12. Rebecca by Daphne De Maurier
13. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
(Started 19/02/13 – Finished 23/02/13).
I have yet to complete this list. Please keep reading, supporting or even join me on this reading challenge. Any suggestions for the rest of my book list are welcome.
This book challenge has 3 ‘rules’:
1. The book must have been on your ‘To Be Read’ list for over a year, meaning that the book must be written at least a year ago. Think about which books you have been meaning to read but have never gotten round to it… These are the books that should be on your list.
2. You must have started reading the books from 1st January 2013, not a day before. The list must be completed by the 31st December 2013.
3. The list should consist of 12 books from your ‘To Be Read’ list. Don’t forget to finish reading them all by the end of the year.
I am doing this challenge slightly differently to the rules from the website. I haven’t compiled my whole list yet. You are also asked to register you list of books onto a link on the website but I have chosen to complete this challenge without registering, but I will still be posting updates on how I get on and reviews of each of the books as I progress.
(Reviews are posted separately from this entry.)